Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Best time of the year....

It's getting cold outside and people are starting to pull out their winter wardrobe.  We all know this could only mean one thing.....time to snowboard!!!  These past few years have been tough to get out there, but this season I'm getting a season pass; which shall be the shit.

For those of you that do snowboard I know that you have been to Killington in  Vermont.  Who Hasn't?  But you need to try Stowe.  Not only is Stowe rated as one of the top mountains for snowboarding in North America, but it also is the only mountain in the U.S. to be designated a green community.  That has to give it some points.  I've been there multiple times and every time i go it takes my breath away.  Stowe is beautiful and has a huge amount of slopes, way too many to do all of them in one day.  It's hard enough to do all of them in one weekend.  Did I mention it's the tallest mountain on the east coast?

After the jump check out my Snowboard setup. very nice.

                                       K2 A-team bindings:



Arbor Element:



Solomon F22:





No comments:

Post a Comment