Thursday, February 19, 2009

Man vs. Food

Man vs. Food is one of the best shows on TV. The host is a real funny dude who goes city to city taking on ridiculously good/spicy/big signature dishes from cool food places. I think I watched 3 episodes tonight. The last one I saw, he ate the Special #2 at some ramen noodle place. It had somethin like 6 big teaspoons of super hot signature "SPICE" mix. He faced off against a bodacious set of firedancer babes who did not stand a chance against his masterful eating skills. This show is on the Travel Channel on Wednesdays after LOST. So, I guess that means 10pm eastern time.
CHECK. IT. OUT.

Oh yeah, and Gogz says "They're droppin' Shark Week all over the place...
...What's better than food? Honestly..."

You said it, Bri-man. There is nothing better than food.
I leave you with Man vs. Food host Adam Richman's words:
"Luckily, I don't get scared...I get hungry."

See you next time!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment