Friday, September 25, 2009

LATFF (Look at this Fuckin' Farmer)

It seems as if everyone I know has gotten caught up in the Farmville craze, myself included. For those of you who don't know, Farmville is an "app" on facebook that allows you to to manage, decorate, and harvest your own farm and interact with others via the interweb. This has really got me thinking, wouldn't it be awesome to have a real life collective farm/garden on a plot of land somewhere run entirely by you and your friends. Personally, I love being outside, and I love to garden, and I love fresh fruit and vegetables. It would be ideal to have freshly grown fruit and vegetables to pick for consumptions and even to sell/give away. Everyone knows everything just tastes better when your grow it/cook it yourself. Some crops I would definitely want on my farm would include:

Habenero's


Arugula and Basil


Cilantro


Jersey Tomatoes

and of course......



DAT BLUEBERRY SON!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, if we both had actual real-life farms, I would totally have more gold coins than you.

    ReplyDelete