Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Murderous Material Made by a Madman

AYO

Bitches- rub on yo' motherfuckin' tittiez I am not playin,
I am IN YOUR COMPUTER right now- I see you

This is my first time postin on this corner of the innanetz so allow me to introduce my self my name is-

Dmista aka MC Taco aka D aka The Mexicon Decepticon aka Cockasaurus Rex letting everyone know that my only interest is laying down pipe and fucking up your plumbing and I can see it and smell it from hear you're leak leak leakin.

Soakin wet vaginas.

So I wanted to introduce you guys to Casual Dog- this dog is the man and he can do anything he pleases. Kinda like me

Casual Puppy-

The Gawd Casual Dog




YOU SEE THAT SHIT?!!! GREATEST HIFFHOFF ALBUM OF ALL TIME AND CASUAL DOG IS JUST CHILLIN RIGHT THERE WOWWWW
Now you know who killed Pac


HOLD UP... DO YOU SEE WHATS GOING ON THERE? ^^^
Cas Dog kicks it with the chicken
Casual Dog on Chopper Command
Doggy off the leash


Now for something cute.



This is a bitch that E-$ Will smash in his near future



AND THIS IS A PUPPY E-$ WILL PET (and smash) IN HIS NEAR FUTURE
Brendan we gotta get that poster man


Peace to www.philaflava.com and peace to everyone who appreciates canines and fine felines. And make sure you keep a lookout for Casual Dog, you never know where he might be lurking

No comments:

Post a Comment